The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Forgetting Day

Totally forgot to do this yesterday! Got busy after work. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it! All right I’m back! I worked in the back room today and decided to clean up books, and I also decided to take my Outsider books and put in their numbers in their records. That took awhile! I also attended a webinar on graphic novels. I spent a lot of time helping students with their Axis360 accounts. They were getting all kinds of messages on their accounts, from needing to reset passwords to just having the site tell them there were too many devices. I called our office and also sent in the feedback notice to Baker and Taylor. It’s hard to see students wanting to read and they can’t.

No comments: