The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Books and STEAM

I got in a request from a teacher yesterday for 5 class sets of new math books Kercheski style, so I had my first period aide do a class and I ended up doing another 3 between first and second period, then got in the last one during period 3. Then I had my fourth period aide take them to Mr. S. I worked just a little bit on my coding. Then had one lunch in and had my lunch then my sub showed up and I took off to our meeting. We talked a lot about STEAM programs and how to do that. I was with two of the gals who are overwhelmed. Sometimes I feel that asking one more thing is a bit on the crazy side. But, I still checked out two cubelet cases to take in for next week’s STEAM Tuesday. A good day, a good meeting!

No comments: