The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Lost Another J

I had another aide transfer out, though I don’t know why. Maybe I’ll ask her tomorrow. Put away all the non-fiction books today so we’d just have fiction for the aides to work on tomorrow. Got in more books for Ms. M. And some math books for the students that may still need some. Worked on coding again today and working on week four! So I am almost done. Thank goodness! I don’t know if I’d get anywhere without my compatriots who give me ideas and answers. I try to do it on my own and finally just realize that I need help. Did some laminating for a teacher. Put lots of paper in the copier machine. Had Mr. F bring in his Spanish classes first and seventh to buy items at the store. They could only speak spanish, so it was pretty cute. A lot of my aides read today and I love to see that they do that! Timed and ran the score board for the wrestling matches tonight and that was fun. Intense, but fun! Goodnight!

No comments: