The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Thank Goodness!

What a day! Monday was nice but today was crazy wild. I had a good time playing with my Cubelets and checking out the Rubik’s cubes. I also put my new books on a cart and inventoried them. Did a bit of coding with my Future Learn. Had both lunches in and B lunch was surprisingly mellow. Then 7th period came. I had a whole otter full of boys from band who were sent down because Mrs. W had a sub and usually there are four or five of them, today there was eleven! They were all talking, explaining why so many. Mrs. V was there and she made them all sit at different tables, printed up more of the worksheets and they had to sit and work with her and I barking at these young otters! Maybe next time they’ll stay in band! Glad today is over! Yeah for the weekend!

No comments: