The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Order Raspberry Pi

Today I finished up my last big order for the school year, nearly $900 and 64 (?) I think books. Turned it in to LMSS for them to process and get that started. Had interactions with a lot of students today. Also got reminded that I had signed up for an educator’s course in Raspberry Pi coding. I started that this afternoon and got through 8 of the lessons for this week. Sometimes I think I’m just on another wave. I like to look at a problem and then think I should find the answers right there. Then I find that if I read on, there the answers are. We had a lesson on ‘variables’ and for the life of me I just couldn’t get it. But I think I finally did that the ‘variable’ of : my_name = “Lady A” only works for that one set of programming I’m working on. It doesn’t hold true for any other program I then start to work on. Maybe I should ask? Had both lunches in today and they did pretty good. Meeting tomorrow!

No comments: