The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Glad I’m Not a Coder

Worked again today on the FutureLearn coding class. I’m behind, the third week started yesterday and I managed to finish up the second week by day’s end this afternoon. Wow. So much intensity. I really am glad that I am not a coder. They are truly detail oriented people with a gift for seeking out the minuscule inconsistancies of code! Other news in, had the STEAM kids in today for both lunches. Had a bunch of students in and students turning in books. Only two more days left of the semester and time to get in those lost books before they get billed! Put in an announcement that will hopefully get read tomorrow and Wednesday about that. Had to contact another school to get a book they sent us renewed. There was something else but I’m too fascinated by this bit of wind storm coming through tonight.

No comments: