The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Lost a J

One of my J aides came up to me this morning so sorry her dad changed her schedule! She was so sweet about it. Made my day. Had my aides work on their Order in the Library today. Had four classes in to check out books. Worked with my new aides to help them do the right order to check out books. Had to slide my lunch early so I could take care of the 5th period class. Worked on some coding and am finally onto the 4th week. Got in books for a student, and about 9 books for Mrs. M for her class. Sorted through them all and got them to her and let her know more were on their way. Recovered a book that I had laminated yesterday. Have more Comparing and Scaling math books on the way.  

No comments: