The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Orientation

Today I had all my new aides in for the new semester. So I spent all day doing orientation. I started with 11, 2 from last semester. It took nearly all period for each class, then I had in both lunches. By the time school ended I was tired! A very busy, what am I going to do with 11 aides kind of day! Got in my K’nex kits I ordered, roller coasters for motion and energy and bridges for industrial tech. Had a teacher ask if I’d found her books and I was confused, then realized I thought her email was from a different LMA and had trashed it because we didn’t have any copies! Oh my! I was hoping to do a batch ask, but no, I can’t. So I requested a couple of books, and will have to do the rest in the morning. 

No comments: