The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

77 Boxes

The fun part of the day today was our annual music assembly. It was so good. I teared up a few times thinking about how the music that was selected for them to sing and play would resonate throughout their lives. Helping them through the tough parts and accenting the joy in the good moments. It was really good. One student behind me was humming through the Les Mis songs and the Phantom of the Opera. I finally turned when the orchestra was done and asked him why wasn’t he in the orchestra?? He smiled and said he was thinking about it for next year. I hope so. Got all the boxes out in the fenced area today. Had my aides help and there were some who weren’t in today, so I took over their end of the deal. Four boxes each for my aides and I ended up doing about 40 boxes myself. But they are all out there and Garten was notified they are out there waiting! I’m tired. It was getting hot by 7th period, when I went out to my car it registered 96 degrees out. Ouch. Checked in three teacher sets of books. Two of social studies and one of math. Looking forward to a less physical day tomorrow!

No comments: