The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 3, 2019

Evaluation

Checked in some more mini iPads today. They are all due in by Wednesday and I still have 30 to go. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get in more. I picked up the three other wobble chairs and put them together today. Had to order more copy paper. I spent most of the day in between regular daily stuff working on my year evaluation. I went through my blog (yes, this one!) to see what I did and what I wanted to highlight for the year. I got most of it all typed up, added in some attachments. I’ll read it over tomorrow and may add in a few things before I send it to our assistant principal. Packed up five more boxes of books and ordered two more pallets to be sent to Leslie. Picked up my letter of coming back to work, August 26th. So they do want me for another year, yeah! 7.5 student contact days left! And 10 work days for me! 

No comments: