The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Order Up

Today I finished my evaluation and got that signed and sent in. I had added in some things, but that’s all done and I get my interview set for Thursday. I also finished going over my summer order and got that sent in. I have it set to go for August 6th, the lastest date some of the books come out that are on there so hopefully I’ll have them in around the time school starts. I was so excited that the border on the puzzle got done and and most of the OSU Beaver got done. A student came in on first lunch and took it all apart! He had such a good time doing it, I almost couldn’t get mad at him. Though I was hoping that we could actually get it done before someone changed it to the other side! Oh well! Got another box packed and did get rid of the three boxes from the mushroom stools to a teacher looking for boxes. Turned in reviews about AVID, turned in some receipts to our office manager. Got in the schedule for these last few school days of assignments and time schedules. Nine days for me to go! 

No comments: