The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 17, 2019

All Done!

A great day of cleaning things up. Checking in books I found. I found some books off the lost list and got them checked in. Went through all the classrooms and found some more books. A couple had even been incorporated into the teacher’s room library! Ha! I got them and got the books checked in. Found two books that had been paid for so got that information up to our bookkeeper so she can refund. Got her set up on the Destiny system and gave her a quick tutorial on checking in books. Then she came down and I showed her where all the books are kept and how to look for them if a student insists they turned it in, which they might have. Repaired the Lightning Thief books that had come from another school and were really in rough shape. I let her know that I would do that and then send them if they came out all right when I came back and if they didn’t we’d replace them. A good last day, See you August 26th!

No comments: