The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Book Club

I was so busy with Book Club at my place Monday night I totally didn’t do this!! It was pretty quiet in the library as we prepared to get boxes out tomorrow. I packed up a few more boxes and we have 77 boxes to go out tomorrow. And I’m down to just one set of shelves of discarded books to pack up, maybe next year! I put away a ton of science books and math books. Had a teacher bring back Lightning Thief books and they are really in bad shape. She had six different classes using them and so many are just in bad shape. I’m not sure it’s worth time and $$ to repair them. She was so sweet though and had purchased six books of her own and just turned them all over to me to use to help with the bad books, particularly those that came from another school. A good day, but the heat settles in tomorrow for a couple of days and I’m not looking forward to it and putting those boxes out tomorrow.

No comments: