The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, June 7, 2019

Last Student Friday

And we had an assembly schedule today for the annual student/staff basketball game. We put away books today and I got some more books back from another school. Had both lunches in. I put away the spanish books and workbooks. The science books and redid the shelving on some. Since we have so many books the same color (like 320 of five sets of read ones) I like to have them on shelf all in the same way so the pattern stays the same. That way I can easily tell if  a red book H is in the red book J set. It really does help. Had a great review today and felt really appreciated for the work I do. I am proud of what I do, and to have it confirmed and appreciated was really nice. We had a great talk. I also put away the math books that had come in. Fitting them into their place in numerical order. And the game? For the first time the students won. Over all, a great day for me, but I’m tired and there’s only six work days to go. Have I mentioned that I love my job?

No comments: