The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Recognition

Today was our last full day of students and we had our recognition assembly this morning. What a great time we had honoring our students that make a difference every day in our school. I was so proud of all the students that got awards. A great day. I had classes in all day with Ms. S, it was great to see them all engaged in making positive comments on what classmates had written. I got in more of the iPads, and just as I got in one that needs to go to the high school, our AEM person came in to drop off devices from students that will be coming from elementary schools to Leslie. That worked our really well! We also had our final locker clean out and did get in some, though not near as much as last week. I wrote up all the student reviews I got in and they are all printed and in the reading binder. I also took home six Rubik’s Cubes to solve for putting away for the summer. I think one of the students that was in today damaged one of the new chairs. I’ll have to look at it tomorrow. The bar that controls the up and down isn’t moving and the chair stays up until you sit in it, then goes all the way down. You can’t adjust it.  ðŸ˜ž I got everything all checked in and will print up the missing and lost books tomorrow and start the hunt. Three more working days for me!

No comments: