The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Eleven!

I think I was asked to sign about eleven yearbooks today! I usually wrote “Keep Reading!” Or “READ! All the Time and Everywhere!” Our students left at noon and our periods today were only about 21 minutes each. Gave my aides enough time to put away their last books. Had four aides gone today, so I put away their books. Got a lot to check in today. Got all the math books in order and started running lost reports, found three books on the shelves already that were ‘lost’. I love it when I don’t find any, but still when I take the time to find those lost books that aren’t so the students don’t get a bill. Worked with our AEM devices for the DLC kids today. I wasn’t expecting them, so had to catalogue them on my sheet and let our contact person know they came in. She wasn’t expecting them either. And one of them had been swapped out and we didn’t have that information for that student. They still had him on the old one, and the new one he was given was still ‘in the warehouse’. At least it’s cooler today! That makes me happy! Two more days for me then off for the summer!

No comments: