The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Locker Clean Out

got in a whole cart of books that have been sitting in lockers for who knows (and I didn’t look!) how long. Almost all of them came up with the ‘this book was lost. The fine has been deleted.’ I had an entire cart, four shelves and another shelf on another cart. Glad to have them home and my aides will have a lot to put away tomorrow! Had both lunches in but refused a gang of the boys that make the B lunch a bit of a trial. They had left a picture on the table yesterday of a person with the words “You Suck!” On it. One of them tried to explain that ‘it wasn’t you!’ And I told them that the comment should not be made about anyone at our school. So, B lunch was kind of quiet! I won’t let them in the rest of the year. They were loud, a bit out of control, so the lunch room is a perfect place for all that energy. I took in more of the iPads today and have all the iPads that are going with students to the high schools except for one. Since they are coming to pick them up tomorrow, I feel pretty good about them. 

No comments: