The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Little Bit of Everything

Today went by in kind of a blur. I had a request for old Prentice Hall Lit books from our principal who needed to teach a class today. Even though I’d withdrawn them, I still had 21 left, so she said that was great and I had an aide take them up to her for 2nd period. Cleaned up more of the math manipulatives and finally went on the Google spreadsheet for extra math stuff. I also sent out an email to the math teachers and our principal that I was putting those things out there. I decided that since we had 33 sets of the Shapes (those 206 piece packets) that I was done with those, so I took the rest and put them in the bins we had and put them away. There were about 12 of them, unsorted. I think if we ever get rid of the 33, I might consider putting more sets together! I got all of the stuff cleaned out. More math stuff tabulated and entered, even the Tangrams that we had. I had also found a ton of science stuff and took those to the science folks and they were so happy to have them! Put away a lot of my books today as well. Off to work the radio show!

No comments: