The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

More Manipulating

Got all the blocks done today but we have a ton of these plastic geometric shapes. Some have never been unwrapped. But many have. There are two of each of the seven different circles (orange). Four each of the A and B shapes (in blue, red, green and yellow) and two each of the C - V shapes in all those colors for a packet total of 206 pieces. Separating all the colors and the different shapes hit my old assembly line life memories, but what a chore! The opened sets were all in plastic tubs all mixed up, and to put a full set together was quite the task. I’ll go until I can’t anymore, then just have a mixed bin, but I don’t want someone to get a packet and have missing pieces. That’s just how I roll. Had four classes in today to do a project for their Language Arts classes and then they checked in/out books if they needed to. My principal walked in as I was taking my break, eating and on my phone! Of course she’d come in then! Ha! Didn’t have lunch students in today because of the classes in. 

No comments: