The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, November 30, 2009

3 Weeks to Go

We have officially three weeks of school left before the end of the year. Huzzah! Today I checked in The Adoration of Jenna Fox and checked out Freakonomics. Helped two students on our search computers and showed them how they work. Tore down the old calendar and worked on putting up the new one which is nearly done, just needs a few extra tweaks. Pulled books for that. Took down all the Nanowrimo posters. Did a lot of magazine processing since I was on vacation in Italy last week visiting my lovely granddaughter! Processed in ten teacher magazines and twelve for the library. We got in new books and I had an aide unpack one set and I will work on the other tomorrow. Pulled Nineteen Minutes for the class that will come in tomorrow and brought back out Sentence Combining for Ms. L.

No comments: