The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Cover



The pictures are of my Nanowrimo stuff. The 2 posters are outside my textbook window out in the hall, so you can see into the library too! The other is our long little board outside the workroom door with a quote from the founder of Nanowrimo and in the glass of the door you can see a sticker that this is a noveling place! I started the day working on repairs, but that soon went out the window! Mrs. H was working with two different classes on diversity projects and with Mrs. M gone, I was fielding questions, checking out books, requesting books from other schools and that kept me busy for that entire period. I had a student come in and ask to laminate a bunch of posters for recycling and since the laminator was on, I went ahead and did all his right then, and then did a pile of stuff that had been waiting. We had a student return a book without its cover, Rooftop, so I made a cover for it, and Mrs. H had a cover we needed to work on along with a new bar code for The Jungle, so she showed me how to bar code the books and I did both of those and laminated the covers and I think they turned out well. Monitored the computer lab this afternoon, processed in the new teacher edition of the Chemistry text, checked out Old Man and the Sea for Mrs. P's class. Then back to go through The American Experience I had worked on yesterday and see what they needed worked on today.

No comments: