The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Have a Cat!

Today I came in to see a wrapped package by my desk. When I opened it, there was an original art picture from Mrs. M! It's a cat and I love him! She is so talented! I had brought in an easel for my art and now he is proudly displayed on my shelf. (See picture on my previous post!) I checked in the books on my chair, looked for more writer resources for my NaNo kids and discovered two of our books on writing are gone - ! Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott has flown the coop, and Thunder and Lightning by Natalie Goldberg hasn't even left a scorch mark on the shelf! I looked around a bit, but nothing. I worked on my new cart of American Experience books and got them all into their first gluing today and then switched to some of our ChemCom books that just need some basic corner gluing and edging. They didn't replace those in the adoption in 2008, so they will be around awhile.

No comments: