The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Echo



Crazy busy day back at work today. Had three teachers come flying in ready for their next novel and had forgotten to let me know so we worked together and got them their books! Had one teacher bring in a whole cart of reader books in that she had gotten before break and I checked all those in. Processed in four teacher magazines and eight for the library. Put up my new bulletin board, though I may do a few extra things for it - Poetry Month. Had a ton of emails and the day just flew by. Sent some books to North for a teacher there, tried to help some girls after school and got one done, but the other I couldn't help - which makes me sad :( I told her to come in tomorrow morning and ask for Mrs. H. Down to the last pull to the end of the year!

No comments: