The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tracks

So I kept telling the air in the textbook depository that someone should really just go ahead and clean the tracks that our telescoping shelves move on. The bottom track isn't used at all, but collects all the dust and whatnot that flies around, a trench in the floor basically. But this summer, all the dust and solder splashes, tape, the ceiling tile flakes had all just collected in there and I looked around and said. "Hum, well I guess that someone should be me." Grabbed some towels and cleaned out all the tracks. It looks so much better! Glad I finally decided to woman up and do them! Worked on repairs today. Listened to one of our kids work on his speech (it was about the advantages of having a beard - he has one). It really was funny. Put away books. Made new tags for the World Literature books and put them all up nice and pretty. Got a new water bottle from Mrs. H for my birthday today. She's so sweet :)

No comments: