The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Locks and Chains

We have a couple of plexiglass display cases, so I took the one that was empty and put in classic banned books and covered them with these crazy metal clips with chains on them and these tiny little locks we had in the back. I was very happy with how they turned out. Finished covering all the paperback books we had gotten in so all the new books are now out and on display. Processed one magazine. Updated release list. Checked in and out various library and textbooks. Laminated for about an hour in the back, had lots of stuff. I get scared doing the big ones. Today Mrs. K had us do the big huge  map of the school ones. I had to fold them, run them through, then slit up the sides and carefully edge down the sealed edge with the boxknife to unfold them. Tricky, and I know Mrs. M did a fabulous job, but I think I'm getting it down. Got back one of the books we sent out and was excited that it was our first 'completed' loan on the lending library program.

No comments: