The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Switched

Today I was supposed to get in Ms. S's classes, but she had switched with Ms. K who needed a non-fiction book talk. So I grabbed a ton on non-fiction books trying to hit all the subjects and was really pleased when her 1st period class checked nearly all of them out! Exciting, except now I had to collect another pile for her last period class! The end of the day saw the other Ms. S come in and she rarely does a book talk, just lets the kids come in and go find a book. Pretty quiet the other periods, except we were catching up from a lot of books getting turned in from other classes since I had let the teachers know we needed to have any book in the classroom come in. That's about all I can remember four days later!

No comments: