The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Two plus Five

BOOKS!!! BOXES of beautiful BOOKS! I got two in today and another five are on their way to the school! I was so happy all day!! Finished up my orders for Baker and Taylor and PermaBound. I told them to cap them at $900 each, so that should about finish up my budget for the year! Found some great new country books and was really happy to get those on order. I was very happy and our PA said I did a great job with those! So hopefully I am done with ordering for the year! Did some laminating and had to change the film rolls. Had to let our acting office manager know that I put in the last set, so we probably need to order three more. I still have Scholastic money to spend and our replacement account, so I will look at that as well. A very happy clicking my heels up and singing a happy little tune!

No comments: