The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, January 23, 2017

They Are HERE!!!

Yes, my five boxes from Baker and Taylor showed up today and I am ecstatic!! They didn't come until 6th period, but they are here! I got them all checked in, and even checked out one to my 6th period aide! Then I got some others ready for a book talk tomorrow! Yeah! Happy Dance!! Before they came, we did check out books to two classes today. I finished up covering the books from the two boxes that came Thursday. I covered some more of the Spanish 2 Workbooks. Sent in an order from Scholastic using nearly all the money I made from the fall book fair. Got some nice 900's books from there as well. So excited to have new books! Now I just hope we get my last two orders in before the end of the school year!

No comments: