The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

After the Snow...

Tuesday, February 5th was a snow day so this is all about Wednesday the 6th which I forgot to post because it was my hubby's birthday. I had to work, but at least we had the evening together. Today I helped students with lost book returns. They had finally gotten their grades and bills, so I made sure the lost books were in. Our game storage was a real mess, so I went through all that and straightened and cleaned it up. Looked at the Rubik's Cube set and will have to send it back next week, so I contacted my office to see how they wanted that to happen. They want me to just drop it off and they'll make sure it gets shipped. Pulled out the Scholastic Book Fair planning kit and went through all that. Ordered my replacement books from two different vendors. Since we were off yesterday, I had the STEAM kids in today, so I had to pull that stuff all out for them and then put it away after lunch. Took care of holds and sent them all off including seven Touching Spirit Bear for Crossler.

No comments: