The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Friday Flannel Day

Which I totally forgot about until I went to school today! Oh well, I don’t have any flannel anyway except a queen size quilt! Had a call for some old science books so I withdrew them and will send them off to a high school next week. Had both lunches in for quiet read day and there were only a few for A lunch, but B lunch was packed and they all sat and read!!! It was the best quiet read day ever! Maybe it was the flannel. Had our rep from Follett come by and we talked for about half an hour and then I checked out some of the options on their site that she had helped me navigate around. Left about 20 minutes early to go over to LMSS and pick up my origami papers so we’ll have them for next Tuesday.  It was a really good Friday.

No comments: