The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Go!

Had a quieter, well maybe a bit day today! I finished covering the new paperbacks today and I played Go! With getting in the origami paper I thought we should also do a game of Go for STEAM. I still need one more activity to do. Probably end up being the Raspberry Pi carts. We had two PE classes in getting a behavior reset. I have to give major kudos to the teacher. Certain students were incredibly disrespectful. I always feel sorry for the students that are in a class and are just normal and have to put up with them as well. I think some students just dread going to class because of some behaviors some of our students work at. She brought in two classes today. Have company coming in for the weekend so off I go!

No comments: