The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Finishing Orders for the Year

It's time to finish up ordering and using up the budget. I spent most of the day working on the order and then I pulled up Goodreads and had my aides go through the 2019 best middle school books and see what they might like to have in the library. A lot of them and I had the same books, but they also had some others that I ordered. Part of the order was for this school year, but a lot of the books are not out until after I have to have the order in, so I had to make another order for next year, so I titled it fall 2019. That way I don't forget some really great books that I'd really like to have on our shelves. Made up an article for the Leslie Newsletter about the Scholastic Book Fair. Our attendance guru called and asked if I wanted basically the same as last year and I said 'No! Let me send you a new one!' so I did. Pretty quiet day. I think I like a three day work week!

No comments: