The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Forcasting

Today we had in the South High School counselors and they worked on the schedules with the 8th graders for their freshman year. They spent all day in the library talking to all our 8th graders and it is a really exciting time for them as they prepare to make these years count towards graduation. Mr. R came in and asked for Astronomy books so I quickly checked them out to him and took them up. Someone absconded with my elevator key and I won't trust a student to use my master, so I took them up, then brought the ones he was done with down. I did more inventory and by today's end I was at 85%! Getting there! I also attended a Webinar from Scholastic on the new registers they are now using. Very techie and wifi upgrades. Should be interesting! Glad I got so much inventory done, now I have to find the hard ones!

No comments: