The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, February 15, 2019

The Hedgehog of Wisdom



I was so happy today to come in and find the Hedgehog of Wisdom residing on the top of a shelf! I didn't who they were at the moment, but they were so cute!! I found out that they belonged to our Instructional Coach for having the best insight of the month at her meeting yesterday and she gets them for a month! I had so much fun with them today! (Don't you love my inclusive pronouns??) I held them up in the hall during passing and have never had so many students smile! They sat on my counter during check outs and played with students at lunch (I think Connect Four may be their favorite!). Other than playing with them all day, I finished deleting English texts from the back of the student store and finally felt comfortable enough to start the Language Arts inventory. I'm just taking it piece by piece so I don't get mixed up and forget anybody. A long day of scanning books and getting things worked out. Three day weekend! Huzzah!

No comments: