The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

More Inventory

Yes, I did about all I can except for the System 44 items. I can't find them and I finally had to send a note to our textbook guru to see if she knew what was up with them. I got all the others in the inventory pretty much down, but those, I'm not sure we'll find unless they came last summer and got locked in a closet somewhere. Had the STEAM kids in today and I was so happy they loved the Go games I had out. A couple of the students had even played it and had a clue as to what was going on. I was so glad! I had the K'nex bridge building and roller coaster out and the Raspberry Pi set ups since I didn't have the Origami paper yet. Hopefully by next week it will arrive. A very fun day watching the students play Go and do the bridge building! A good day and I have a new box of books to play with tomorrow! Huzzah!

No comments: