The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Math, Withdrawing, Wrestling

Today we had six classes come in to check out their new math books. Then since I have the table in the back nearly empty, I went into the old textbook room and brought out more of the old Language Arts books that needed to be withdrawn. I had to go through some teacher resources and later in the day we pulled out another three carts worth of books from back there and I got them withdrawn. Maybe next week I'll be able to actually start the LA inventory! I wanted to get things withdrawn first, then start, so I'm feeling hopeful! Then after school today I timed and ran the scoreboard for wrestling. It was our last home meet and I was glad to do it. When someone left, they hit the cord just enough to unplug it! All the scoreboards went blank! Luckily I tracked down the cords to the socket and after some wriggling, it came back on! Thank goodness! We lost, but we wrestled! Nothing very exciting for Valentine's Day for me. I was feeling run down all day, probably because my alarm woke me up this morning right in the middle of a dream. 

No comments: