The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday, February 7th

Today I shelved the books that are mine. I also looked at ordering some Origami paper and sent that in. Our financial secretary called to say if I ordered another pack, then we wouldn't have to pay shipping, so I did that! We have a lot of origami books and that'll be a fun activity. Opened all the new K'nex bags. Looked through 'rent/loan' other items for libraries trying to find someone cool enough to ship me something like Rubik's Cubes. No luck. :(  Got in part of my newest book order! 24 new books so I stripped them and put in date due slips!! We haven't had as many classes down for new books that we've had in the past, so I laid them on the carpet and took a picture and sent that to all the LA classes. We'll see how that goes! I told them to maybe just put it up on their projector for a moment or two to entice the students to come down and check out the new books! I got them all put out today! It was a great day!

No comments: