The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Baby Yoda



Isn’t he cute? I used the book ‘The Strange Case of Origami Yoda’ to make him, but I added the brown robe and made bigger ears! I did it during my first break, and then I took him out during each passing time to watch the students go by. He made a lot of kids smile 😊, so worth it for that! He will go to his new home tonight, you can see he’s on his way! I had a lot of students in today getting their passwords reset, and I needed to help a lot of aides in using the copier. I packed up one box of surplus books, and requested pallets for my Garten pick-up, hopefully in the next week or so. Got in three boxes of books from my last order! I love it when new books come in!! I inventoried them and started to get them ready to go out. Had both lunches in, so put everything out, and after lunches put them all back. I had to leave early for my rehab today. I didn’t take Baby Yoda into rehab, but he did come home and let me take a few pictures. 

No comments: