The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday the 5th

Played with all my new books today. Got them all checked in and started to get a few of them out there. Told my aides they got first pick of the new books, and a couple of them took me up on it. So I finished them up and they got checked out. I emailed with my office and my principal about the books down at LMSS and took off after the school day was over to head over there and check out what was going on. Yes, there was stuff all over the place. There were books that can be just boxed up and put on the Garten surplus, and others that need to come back to Leslie. Some of them can’t be withdrawn yet. So I will need to go over there for a day and get that all straightened out. Did have both lunches in again today. 

No comments: