The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Knitting

I have one of my kids who keeps asking me to show him how to knit, but I didn’t know how! So I pulled out some of the knitting needles I have and some yarn and pulled up a YouTube video! And I did it! I got it done! Well, it’s not done yet, but I worked on it here and there throughout the day, but I did bring it home to do during The Voice tonight. My hubby loves it, so we watch together. I checked all my books that I had repaired Friday, and a lot of them were ready to go back out there. Some weren’t! So they went back on the shelf. Had both lunches in today, so I had to pull out the MakerSpace cart and put out all four Raspberry Pi carts and the puzzle with the wobble chairs. Then at the end of lunch I put it all away. I signed up to help out with the bond work that will start at our school next school year since it includes the library. I left all the notes from the day at work! So maybe I’ll have to add tomorrow!

No comments: