The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wed, Thurs, and Friday Compilation!

Or maybe not! I can’t really remember. I’ll do a spot for all three days and kind of whirlwind it! I got the cart with the Oregon Focus math books. I pulled off the ones that are on the surplus list and put the others on a shelf for later. We also worked on what to bring up at our next meeting for LMA’s. I threw out a few suggestions, and hopefully some of that will be good to discuss. I also worked on my last book order. It takes awhile to go through lists and see what books might be good for my kids. I sent out an email for a set of non-fiction graphic novels on teen issues. I got one in and one of my students asked me for the next one. So I think it’ll be a great series. Boxed up more surplus books. I had to leave on Friday early for my first rehab meeting. I might think of something later. And I might even remember to put them in here! I remembered I did book repair stuff on Friday so it could set all weekend.

No comments: