The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Tuesday the 4th

Got too late last night! I got the shelf sections set for the aides today and had them start to pick the section they would like to keep up. I shelved the books I do and and cleaned up all the books that are scattered all over in the non-fiction section. Had both lunches in today, so got that all set up. Had my aide work on cleaning the tables and sweeping the floor in the OCL area. They did a great job. Found books for my book talk during 7th. I had four books and three of them got checked out, ka-Ching!! Half my aides were gone today. Got a call about two pallets were delivered to LMSS from Leslie and it took me a bit to realize that these were books from the area back behind the student store. I had noticed they were gone, but thought they were just in a room or closet somewhere and I’d get back to them. Well, no one asked me, and they were taken over there. So I asked my principal if I could go over tomorrow after the students are out and see what’s over there and what we are going to have to do about it. I did a ton of laminating after school and huzzah! I got in about nine boxes of new books!! I didn’t quite get them all unpacked, just trying to be careful with my arm this week from the angiogram. But excited to get working on them tomorrow!!

No comments: