The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 10, 2020

Newsletter

Today I worked on the newsletter info for the Scholastic book fair. I gathered information from all the emails I got sent from last week. I ordered a new sign to replace the one I had to throw away last fair. Someone/bodies ripped it off the fence and I was so upset that someone would ruin something to me that is sacred!! Scholastic should be sacred! I also sent out an email to all our Language Arts teachers that I will match purchases up to $50 of books with my pool of Scholastic dollars. We had six classes in today checking out books. I love it when I find a book that a student is like ‘oh, yeah!’ One of my favorite things! Had A lunch in, but not B lunch since I had a class in. Had an aide change from 4th to 6th period. It was a busy day! Love it when the library is busy!

No comments: