The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Best A Lunch Ever!





They did so good today! All in control, perfect noise level, didn’t have to redirect any of them. Ah, bliss! Had my first period aide who put away all the geography books I brought over yesterday! Great job C! Submitted my award book order today. Sent an email with a composite of Scholastic stuff to my parents who are going to help me out. Cleaned up the MakerSpace cart and got that ready to go today. Had both lunches in with MakerSpace and the Raspberry Pi carts. And the puzzle. A lunch did superb, and B lunch was a bit off. I cleaned up the back counter where the MakerSpace projects were and cleaned it all out except for one nice going crochet project. I put away all the non-fiction books that had been sitting there all week. I talked to the lady who will be in for me tomorrow. Cleaned up the library since we are having a meeting of Willamette Academy parents in tonight. Really picked up the shelves and displayed more books. Put everything away from lunches. Cleaned up all the 3D pen filaments.

No comments: