The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 3, 2020

New Heart


Came back in today, after the docs finding 3 blockages, 70,80 and 95% and doing an angiogram stent 32mm long to cover them all. Wow. That really kind of freaked me out, but so much better than a heart attack! I was right back at work today, though I took it a bit easy! Had to troll through a bunch of emails, and wrote to my fellow LMA’s to be careful and listen to their bodies!! And why I was gone last week. I got on top of things that needed to be answered, and apologized it took so long to get back to them. Cleaned up some things, made room. Checked out the great books my substitute put out for the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. Then today I had my aides work on making some ‘barbed wire’ with our poster paper after I had figured out what I wanted. It turned out much better than this poor picture. I straightened up some books that were all over. During lunches they wanted to use the MakerSpace, but it was a mess. So I told them no, but then B lunch they offered to straighten it all up, so I told them to go for it, and they did! I was so impressed with them! Way to go students! I got the big TV out for the meeting after school today. Helped students with the copier machine. Checked in and out books, being sure I didn’t pick up more than five pounds with my right arm. 

No comments: