The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Absent

 Well, my new aide was probably counted as absent today because I totally didn't tell anyone she had arrived! I did send an email to our office manager after I got home, but my bad :(  I hope she didn't get a call to her folks that she was gone! Lots going on today, mostly checking out books! We checked out sooo many books today and still Chromebooks as well. It was pretty constant. I had 8 classes in, two of them to check out Chromebooks and library books as well! Then I also had assorted students come in because they weren't here last week and a couple of lists from teachers who needed Chromebooks for their students. Another very busy day! I got some staff to come in and take some of the boxes the Chromebooks came in (yeah!). I also finally got paper! We were still using the paper from 2019-2020 school year. Quite the accomplishment from the usual practice! I also got in two bigger sizes that we were out of. I'm tired! But the rest of the week should be fairly easy, until Wednesday when I need to let students into the library during lunches again...since classes have up to 36 students, they were excited I could have a bunch more! We'll see! I'll pray for people to reserve the library during lunches 🙏, lol!

No comments: