The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

iReady Help

 Today I was approached by my principal who asked if I could open the library up for iReady testing without our Instructional Coach there and I said, sure! I plunked the testing into my calendar and have Thursday set completely aside for testing. Then I saw the numbers of students that need to complete, about a third of them need to finish! Not sure what I've gotten myself into, but hopefully it'll work out. Had both lunches in today. I found out I could put out my little stools again, and the students loved having them out. I also had a student offer to clean up the Makerspace cart. I put her name in for student kudos for this week. Because of her, other students as got to enjoy using it as well! Finished up that cart of books and yes, they were all withdrawn already, thank goodness. Now I just need to box them up. Emailed a bit on the new math books, and it looks like we won't even barcode them, but let each teacher have a class set. I just want the boxes for my withdrawn books! I put away all those science books I got in yesterday. Checked out books here and there all day. Did some Chromebook things as well. A satisfying day all around!

No comments: