The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

NonStop

First of all our weekly meeting. Ms. G asked me to make some book talk slips for her kids. She wants the jacket blurb, and the first two pages all on just one page. I had done that last year and I managed to get her the ten she asked for me to get for her. I was so busy today. Classes in every period. I finished getting the math books ready for their teachers. Each book was individually shrink wrapped and I had to unwrap about 152 of them! That's crazy. I managed to get all the books checked in today from classes, but didn't get anything put away. I will do that tomorrow when I have iReady kids in the library. I had four shelves of books come in. I also got some books for another teacher who needed books to test bridge structure weight holds. Since I had some great books I was discarding and he took them. I had to mark out all the stamps and barcodes and mark them withdrawn. Chromebook issues here and there as well. Glad I got to just go home this afternoon.

No comments: