The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Boxing Day

 Yesterday I took off for appointments. Today I had some catching up to do! My sub did a great job and after I checked through some things, I was pretty happy with how she took care of everything. I guess I am replaceable! Did more work with Chromebooks today and decided I had enough to check out two to every teacher. Did some ordering, had both lunches in. Packed up boxes. I was happy that I got all the Language Network 6th grade books packed up! And all the teacher clean out books as well. I only have one cart with books on it that I still need to go through. And I got new books!! Three sets of Junior Library Guild and one set from Scholastic and a few from summer school program that some Leslie students came for. Did one tiny lamination before I left. A very nice day and students coming in tomorrow!

No comments: