The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Classes and Math

Monday was a megathon of Language Arts classes coming in to get books. All day. I checked out so many books! Made me so happy! That was Ms. G's class. I got to help some students as well, and that always makes me happy when I get a chance to suggest a book and the student picks it up! We also got in a ton of books and I didn't even wait for my aide to check them in, I had to get the pile down myself! Only had one lunch in and got a delivery of math books, now to find out how many boxes each of our 6th grade math teachers need and sort through the boxes to find the Volume 1 ones. A very busy and great day!

Tuesday was so much quieter, except for lunches! I think we had all our passes in and then some kids came in from Ms. S's class to return and check out books. It was crazy! I finished up my Mandatory Training for the year and could not believe I didn't get 100% on two quizzes! I have always gotten 100%! Oh well, just shows I'm getting older! Delivered 4 boxes plus 6 books to Ms. R for the 6th grade math books and 12 boxes to Ms. C. Then I had to decide where to put the old ones from last year and where to put the new ones from this year for Volume 2. So I moved over the computer boxes and put the math books beside them which freed up room in the other aisle. I'm also working on packing up the old discarded books. Some from me, others from teachers when they had to clean out their rooms for moving this summer for the science remodel. I even got to read a bit today. All in all, another great day.

No comments: